GDT: GM#20: YOUR New Jersey Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Biggest Debbie Downer on this board right here

lol seriously. I'm down on them now too, but DD is the biggest black hole of dreariness on the board lately.

Effort was there for the most part and the defense at least improved. We're deficient in the area where we thought we were deficient in. Lou still has time to make a move, although I'd rather it not come while we're on the playoff bubble and we have no leverage.

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
No Chico, the good news is that this game is almost over and we dont have to watch this team piss points away for another few nights.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Not going all pessimistic here concerning the season as a whole, but seven hells, this team is going to be stuck in the mud so long as Zajac and Henrique can't get anything going.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
larsson is our best dman BY FAR..no ones close

Eh it varies. Last year it was Salvador at times, and Fayne at times. This year it was Greene earlier - of course, Greene did what Greene does. Has his hot streak then goes right back into the bin of mediocrity.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If you cant get a puck on net to save your life....

TAKE THE PUCK TO THE NET AND DRIVE....

Why is this such a difficult concept?

lboogie42*

Wow. I was pleased with their play and I come on here to see every one complaining. Our board sucks. Be positive for once. We've been pretty decent tonight.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not going all pessimistic here concerning the season as a whole, but seven hells, this team is going to be stuck in the mud so long as Zajac and Henrique can't get anything going.

True enough. The question is why they can't get it going. Particularly Zajac, we know he has the talent. Henrique had a great rookie year, and a good start this year but he's really flatlined lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad