GDT: GM#20: YOUR New Jersey Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
I'm ****ing livid at this piece of **** team.

Lou knows he needs to make a ****ing move cause none of these slapdick players are cutting it

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
pavlec is hot garbage. couldnt even score 2 goals against that chump. this team needs to be punched in the face.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
They better not ****ing lose on Saturday against that ****ing pile of garbage Buffalo.

Are you kidding? I bet Vanek has a 5 point game, hat trick and two assists, and NJ loses 5-1.

This team is truly terrible. Lou should have made a trade long ago, and now the team is paying for it. Shake this team up, LL, because they ****ing suck.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tallinder was good this game, PK was good, forecheck was better than it has been.

This is a wake up call to Lou. We need more scoring.

Also Steve shut up. This Jets team is not a playoff team. Just like the Isles aren't, and neither were the Wild last year when you said the same thing about them.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Well really it'd be Harrold, you're not sitting Zidlicky unless you put Harrold in the lineup, or take the Huggies off Larsson and play him on the PP.

I still dont understand why Harrold isnt playing.

He's on the Devils top-6 from Opening Night if I'm the Devils head coach.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
were fking terrible..im sick of this ****

I've been trying to tell everyone this but the cheerleading crew here can't put down their pom poms.

It's not a slump, its who they are, a non playoff squad that is heavily flawed and tough to root for to be honest.

They really do stink as a hockey club right now.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Much, much, MUCH better game.

Devils just have to start finishing.

That's the $64,000 question. Are they good enough to do that, as constituted? We can talk about Zubrus and Carter being out, they aren't helping the scoring that much. The Bobby Butler experiment looks over after tonight. It's obvious more than ever outside help needs to come - hell it already came with Lokti and we still can't score outside of his goals created.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we lose to BuffaLOL! PATHETIC POS BUFFALOL! I don't know what I'll do.

I think I said the same thing about this pile of trash we played tonight though.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Most frustrating loss yet...the good news is they played ok..which usually indicates a turn around...i think harrold needs to get in the lineup noticeable better flow without volchenkov in lineup henrique woke up they just couldnt bury aggain..pk was good tonight pp still horrid. ..confidence iz at a low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad