hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
hat-tip.gif

btw is it still too late to swap Hill for Thompson. :laugh:

qc14

Jul 1, 2024
Could have had 3 or 4 more goals so team played well tonight.

First, second, fourth line looked good. 3rd line not as bad at least they didn't look like glaringly bad.
I thought even though he still was a little off the mark, Lappy at least had some moments where his skill shined through (that odd-man break in the second period for example). I liked Mangiapane on that wing more than Protas too. I do wonder though if eventually Miro comes up and you move McMichael to 3c with

Protas-Strome-Ovi
Miro-PLD-Wilson
Vrana-McM-Mangiapane

I agree though that Hershey isn't going to help Lappy who looks to me like he needs to just take a break rather than playing more.

Reactions: ArmadilloThumb

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Some things I was pleased to see early in the season. Faceoffs! We won 54% of them. Kirk Muller must have gotten into the centers this training camp to win more faceoffs. Also like the forecheck and board work. They were never chasing the game against a quick Vegas team.

Reactions: BallardEra

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
He definitely looks faster and a bit more agile and less stiff this year.
The inspiration for posting this came around the time he was back in the zone, collected a loose puck, and turned up ice without breaking stride or losing speed… and you’re right that it was the stiffness that stood out.

He didn’t scrub a bunch of speed because he had too much mass to turn, and didn’t have to turn and then set up for his straight line stride like last year… he actually sped up a bit. Haven’t seen it like that in a while.

Reactions: Lou Sassole

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad