Post-Game Talk: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks lost to Calgary Flames | 5-6 (OT) | Sprong, Boeser(2), Garland, & Miller | Not Good Enough

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
Buddy the current defense won't cut it for making the playoffs period
Agreed I have not been a fan of any of the guys they brought in.Having to play chaos giraffe on the 2nd unit is a disaster for this season.That was embarrassing to watch really.No excuses for that when your up 4 goals.

tilly123123

Nov 7, 2018
Vancouver
At least we scored 5 goals. We just shit the bed on everything else . Tocchet will whip them into shape defensively, not too sure about the goalie situation we might be fcked this year. I have the same knee condition knee situation demko has and it and litterally go out anytime ! Even sitting bending your leg it get caught up and it’s done for awhile .

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Miller & Boeser Wow.
Silovs needs to be better.
Petterson needs to be better.
Lines need chemistry.
Team needs better structure which will come with coaching and adjustments from the new guys.
Expect a hard practice and a lot of video coaching over the next couple days.
Canucks should be much better next game.
At least we didn’t lose 6-0 lol

Last edited:

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Woof. Completely took their foot off the gas after 20. Bobbling every 2nd pass, lots of lazy swipes at the puck, and simply got outworked by a team that wanted it more.

Definitely not in mid-season form yet, but at least they did manage to get a point after going M.I.A. for 2/3rds of the game. Thankfully it was nothing compared to how the Oilers got bent over and plowed, mercilessly.

crowfish

Jun 3, 2011
Pettersson getting shit on after 1 game was the most predictable thing ever. 3 point game minimum for this Pejorative Slured fanbase to not crucify him every game.

Reactions: arttk

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
My biggest problem with Fobort is he was just given the third pairing job. And if the plan was to play Desharnais and Fobort together all along we should have seen them a lot more in the preseason.

Reactions: mossey3535

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad