Value of: Giroux to MIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
How about next time you come into a thread and be civil instead of being a dick! It's a fact there's not been one single rumors attaching fletcher to any wild players since you left. You , nor I know if there is any rule in place why it's not happening. People like you aren't worth responding to
Dis you, homie? For a guy who seems super sensitive and concerned with other people's civility, you sure like to stir the pot.

Yeah, you are the dumb one. Don't sit here calling me dumb because you are beyond ignorant and ass

Bush league is another word for the type of player gabriel l is. The fact Colorado fans are blind to this proves it

This is so blatantly false and ignorant. You comment on everything Canucks, yet you aren't a Canucks fan? Goid thing your opinion doesn't mean Jack squat on Calen addison.

Last edited:

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I'm not convinced you know who Claude Giroux is.....

Do you know who Chuck Fletcher is? That's the problem. People will be amazed at how little the Flyers get in return for Giroux because of Fletcher. Team GMs will say, wow, we offered 2 first round picks and Chuck countered with Giroux for a second rounder and he'd take all of the contract and he'd throw in a third rounder. Granted, not all of his trades have been bad, but that Rasmus trade this summer was flat stupid at the time, and now it looks like a total clown show.

Reactions: captainpaxil

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Not for a 34 year old rental, IMO. For an extended Hertl, or JT Miller? Sure.
Your opinion is certainly not consensus though. But sure the split but there is certainty a segment willing to give up a first for the hertl, girioux and pavelski class of players

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Your opinion is certainly not consensus though. But sure the split but there is certainty a segment willing to give up a first for the hertl, girioux and pavelski class of players
I said not for a rental. Hertl can be extended. Miller has another year on his contract. I wouldn't trade a first for Giroux or Pavelski but crappier teams have given up more for worse players. Guerin doesn't like rentals and if he trades for a "center", it might as well be for an actual center, not just a winger who takes faceoffs.

If you disagree with my post, you can just reply to the person asking the question and provide your own opinion. You don't need to tell me it's just my opinion, Lebowski. I already know. Hence "IMO". It means In My Opinion.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I said not for a rental. Hertl can be extended. Miller has another year on his contract. I wouldn't trade a first for Giroux or Pavelski but crappier teams have given up more for worse players. Guerin doesn't like rentals and if he trades for a "center", it might as well be for an actual center, not just a winger who takes faceoffs.

If you disagree with my post, you can just reply to the person asking the question and provide your own opinion. You don't need to tell me it's just my opinion, Lebowski. I already know. Hence "IMO". It means In My Opinion.
Do you think giroux won't outproduce hertl and miller over the next few years? Thinking of g exclusively as a rental has you seriously undervaluing him.
Giroux has played center this year and has excelled there previously.

C0DITH

Apr 30, 2017
Any team that gets G, will get a guy that will have an impact for them. He's been playing pretty good hockey in his 30's, and that's on a team that is imploding each day.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Do you think giroux won't outproduce hertl and miller over the next few years? Thinking of g exclusively as a rental has you seriously undervaluing him.
Giroux has played center this year and has excelled there previously.
That's definitely what I think. Hertl and Miller are better than him now. Why wouldn't that be the case going forward? Giroux is 6 years older than those guys

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
A rental is worth that much if the GM feels that the player pushes them over the top. Now is that the case with the Wild and Giroux? I'm not convinced that they would be better than the Blues, Avs or Golden Knights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad