Value of: Giroux to MIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
um, he's only been a GM of one other team, and for like 3 years? there are another 31 teams in the league, are you supposed to make a trade with each of them every year?

It's a fact there's not been one single rumors attaching fletcher to any wild players since you left. You , nor I know if there is any rule in place why it's not happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rich Nixon

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
How about next time you come into a thread and be civil instead of being a dick! It's a fact there's not been one single rumors attaching fletcher to any wild players since you left. You , nor I know if there is any rule in place why it's not happening. People like you aren't worth responding to
pot calling the kettle black. he wasnt being a D***, simply pointing out the obvious. he had a valid question, just because a trade has not happened somehow means one never will? get real bud.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
How about next time you come into a thread and be civil instead of being a dick! It's a fact there's not been one single rumors attaching fletcher to any wild players since you left. You , nor I know if there is any rule in place why it's not happening. People like you aren't worth responding to

yet you did anyway :popcorn::laugh:

and he wasnt being a dick. thinking a gm wont trade just because he hasnt been linked to a rumor with that team in a few years makes zero sense...

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

This is the most randomly and oddly aggressive post I've seen in a while.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
We're probably talking about Giroux @ 50% for a 1st++ (with both of the +'s hurting).

Would be a heavy price to pay, and should be.

Reactions: SnS

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
If that is the ask we would be walking away. Marat can be had but Rossi is in Minnesota next year for sure. We can’t give him up for a rental.
I'm kidding. I'm a die hard Ottawa 67s fan and loved Rossi when he played in Ottawa. Now, would it help matters if the Flyers (and I know this is a possibility because Schmuck Felcher is the GM and Nature Boy Brent Flahr is the assistant GM) packaged Morgan Frost in there? And you know that's something that Schmuck would do.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Yeah, because you've never come into a trade thread acting like a know-it-all :rolleyes:. You've gotta be kidding.

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
pot calling the kettle black. he wasnt being a D***, simply pointing out the obvious. he had a valid question, just because a trade has not happened somehow means one never will? get real bud.

How about you read before you attack since that is all people like yourself do here

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I'm kidding. I'm a die hard Ottawa 67s fan and loved Rossi when he played in Ottawa. Now, would it help matters if the Flyers (and I know this is a possibility because Schmuck Felcher is the GM and Nature Boy Brent Flahr is the assistant GM) packaged Morgan Frost in there? And you know that's something that Schmuck would do.
I’d consider it but I haven’t really followed frost to answer exactly

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

So Giroux and Frost for Rossi+1st+?Thats a firm no.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
If Fletcher deals Claude Giroux a 1st round pick must absolutely be coming from Minnesota.

Flyers also could possibly use a defensive prospect as well, preferably a RD but the Wild don’t have many RD prospects that would be of interest to the Flyers.

LD Ryan O’Rourke or LD Daemon Hunt could also be of interest.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
If Fletcher deals Claude Giroux a 1st round pick must absolutely be coming from Minnesota.

Flyers also could possibly use a defensive prospect as well, preferably a RD but the Wild don’t have many RD prospects that would be of interest to the Flyers.

LD Ryan O’Rourke or LD Daemon Hunt could also be of interest.

Flahr did draft Filip Johansson…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad