To win I think Gane will need to win those last 2 rounds
So Far Have Ngannou winning
not by much

But yea, somwhat uneventful.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Ngannou is so gasses he cant do anything after he wrestles.

Its kind of sad, that much power in full mount and can't throw one decent strike?

Underwhelming. Ngannou has to work on distance and/or ground game if he wants to be a dominant champ.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I do give Ngannou full credit for adapting and using wrestling. His reversal on the ground in 5th round was excellent too. I thought Gane had it on top with Francis gassed but he somehow reversed it and maintained control. He had the heart to get it done but it wasn't pretty or dominant.

Reactions: Redux91

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
That sounds like absolute BS. He said he "completely tore" his ACL from what I heard. Nobody fights 3 weeks after that.

Definitely an exaggeration but I doubt he comes with knee wraps for fun. Unless it was a premeditated excuse should he lose.

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Good on Francis! It will make White look so bad when his heavyweight champion leave to fight in an other sport, to make more money. He still has one more fight on his contract after the win, but I can't see anybody beating him. Maybe Jones? But the guy is a mess and don't seem to be focusing on fighting right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad