Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XI - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

Gaunce, Zboril and Senyshyn all deserve to see time with Boston. Can’t help but think that Gaunce would bring a really nice element to L4. Something of a Kuraly-lite type of player.

Also, kudos to Zboril. Kid gets hated on a lot but he just keeps putting his head down and trying his hardest to improve. Never thought I’d be able to say that about him based on all the reports from scouts I’ve spoken with. Good on him— hope he makes it somewhere someday.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Gaunce, Zboril and Senyshyn all deserve to see time with Boston. Can’t help but think that Gaunce would bring a really nice element to L4. Something of a Kuraly-lite type of player.

Also, kudos to Zboril. Kid gets hated on a lot but he just keeps putting his head down and trying his hardest to improve. Never thought I’d be able to say that about him based on all the reports from scouts I’ve spoken with. Good on him— hope he makes it somewhere someday.
Zboril was getting lots of love from a Bruin upper management type this week,he's earned it

ThomasJ13

Sep 22, 2006
They like drafting captains and bright guys

Sweeney gets a lot of information out of his college coaching network and has an innate ability to be able to assess defenseman

they played 4 young defensemen yesterday and have 3 more in Providence who project as top 6 and Clifton was playing in Finals

they also traded Lindgren to the Rangers and he’s considered a future letter guy for them

someone knows how to identify defenseman[/QUOTE]

Not just identify D, but prioritize them and draft alot of them. Same thing with centers. Look at Sweeney's draft history - lots of D's and C's. Build up the middle, right?

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017

Sounds good but I gotta think Gaunce has better hands then Kuraly. I really want to see Seny get another shot up over Bjork and Kuhlman but I guess we cannot send Anders down or he gets claimed. Will have to wait til next year unless Seny gets named as a black ace.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Soapbox time
Hartford's cameras or camera lags behind the rest of the league just like Providence does however their play by play guy is very good and they have a pregame show that interviews both head coaches ,gives the lineups ,injuries
Drives me nuts we dont have this

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Really strong road period for Providence. Fantastic work from Frederic and Steen on the shortie.

I underestimated Frederic’s skill earlier this year. I’ve appreciated his aggression and leadership qualities, but he’s good passer and is up to 32 points this season.

Important to note what a big difference in play when teams play 2 weekend games instead of 3 in 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad