OT: General College Hockey Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Not sure if anyone saw this or not. U sports game between Alberta and UPEI, one of the most blatant goalie runs I think I've seen. Video doesn't show it but the guy that ran the goalie sucker punched the goalie later in the scrum also.

Edit: Found a tweet of the sucker punch also.

• Wow
Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not sure if anyone saw this or not. U sports game between Alberta and UPEI, one of the most blatant goalie runs I think I've seen. Video doesn't show it but the guy that ran the goalie sucker punched the goalie later in the scrum also.

Edit: Found a tweet of the sucker punch also.

The last part reminds me of Probert on Barrasso years ago. What a tool.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Such a tough game to root for. On the one hand, avoiding Denver would be nice. On the other hand, even considering rooting for Cornell just makes me sick. On the third hand, renewing the BU/Cornell rivalry for a trip to the Frozen Four would be pretty awesome.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This Apple ad with the terrible cover of the Pixies is making me want to plug my ears with something other than the cries of the innocent.

Reactions: SonofHerb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad