GDT: GDT #45 New York Islanders @ Chicago Blackhawks | January 19th | 8:30 PM | F/4-3 OTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
How in any professional sporting world do you not fire the head coach of this team. This is an absolute freaking joke. I would fire him at the end of the period

Reactions: scottywiper

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Bruins fan here watching this game when you have a open net twice on the same play and you miss this is the result. It's called rope a dope hockey where a team has no business winning hangs around and stings. Isles had 2 nothing lead in the pocket and pissed this away. Hopefully you guys comeback because I have a few bucks on this game. Let's go islanders!

Reactions: The Real JT

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
I mean this was always a trap game, right?
Other team on back to back
One of worst teams in league
With half its forwards missing
And Isles with an early lead against a team with no more than one goal in last five games.
You can't blame Lane, the odds were stacked against him!!!!
Good grief....
Ilya needs to dick punch into oblivion....

Reactions: attilatheislander

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
We're gonna find out in 18 minutes how much this team likes their coach.
Yeah they’re just going through motions, playing like team that’s wants coach fired and expects it after tonight. Honestly lambert may get fired even if they win this one. we waited so long for capuano to be fired and they fired him off shutout win in Boston I believe lol.

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Seen this movie before. Isles gets a bunch of chances early, don’t finish. Have a couple of mistakes end up in the bed. Bing bang boom another L.
I think we all see it....we pull goalie and Hawks get third about 3.3 seconds later for the 3-1 win
Lane: "We need to be better"

• Haha
Reactions: chico19341 and Lek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad