GDT: GDT #45 New York Islanders @ Chicago Blackhawks | January 19th | 8:30 PM | F/4-3 OTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
To me the roster is this bad. At best I saw us as a wild card team, so yeah, being this bad is not a stretch.
I’m trying to retain just a sliver of optimism just for tonight. I don’t disagree with your conclusion that our ceiling was/is as a WC team.

My comments were specifically about tonight. Considering our circumstances and what should be desperation against a lesser team on a b2b, the effort thus far is as bad as the Pittsburgh and Minnesota games for me.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Need to move on from Aho ? He does not bring enough offense to justify his defensive miscues. Can't wait for their young European D prospects to make this team. If they are not good enough either, then got find someone in college or trade for one.
Just a couple of edits for you. You’re welcome.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
This is pathetic

IMG_4856.jpeg

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
I can’t believe the best we have is Hudson on our 2nd line
It’s not the end of the world if you are giving up 1 or 2 a night. But the way we play now you basically need 4. Sometimes 5 to win. Three just doesn’t seem enough on most nights. 1 definitely isn’t.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I suspect Lambert signed at 3-year contract at probably $1M per. Trotz was making $4M/year, right? If the Isles fire Lambert, it wouldn't be too much if a financial hit. Ledecky and Malkin would approve it.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
LOL

GO f*** YOURSELF LAMBERT

GO TO THE f***ING TRASH CAN LIKE THE f***ING ASSHOLE YOU ARE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad