GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He plays 12 minutes a night. I don't know how many minutes he needs to not play to be good enough.
he should be nowhere near the PK
you don't put a 7th dman out against the the most skilled players on the NHL......every powerplay if every game .
Sully hasn't a clue on that.
3-1 late in second, if the Wings make it 4-1 on pp it's game over. Sully yells "yer up 2" !
Has Rudderless been on the bench for any Red Wing goals tonight.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think this is how they're going to be. When they're on, they're going to look like a legitimate cup contender. When they're off, they're going to be losing to a lottery team.

I think this is just the nature of having a super old team. They can sometimes pull out the talent to play great, but it's much more difficult to do it at their age.
Yeah I think most of us had them pegged as a team that would just make the playoffs or just barely miss them. And that's what they look like.

I was hoping EK would propel them to greater heights than that but so far that doesn't look likely.

I am actually highly curious what Dubas will do if that's the way they look for most of the year. I think he expects more than this from them, and if they continue to look mid, I wonder what the game plan is.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
The team really just had one bad period largely caused by its third pairing being godawful yet we're moping about how the team is doomed and there's no point in watching?

Reactions: DisIsMyLife

metalan2

May 30, 2008
The thing that sucks the most is we are likely a win one lose one type of team that plays this shitty style of hockey with an awful goaltender.

I guess some games will be exciting if we have a bunch of goals fall on the PP, but we can't win a playoff series.

Time to bring in the next bottom six to try, this one has run it's course.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
There has to be someone on the entire Earth playing ice hockey for a decent league that is better than our 3rd liners who is not in the AHL or OHL or a prospect.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Bring up Hinoztroza and Zohorna and replace Ruh or POJ with Ludvig.

Ruh can't touch the ice for another game here, but he will. Ludvig is a LH shot and should play the left side, but reports are that they've been trying to make him play the right side as if Ruh is the ONLY one who totally sucks on that pairing and the only one who needs to go.

Break in Ludvig by NOT asking him to play his off side and setting him up to fail, so that Ruh can ride to the rescue when Ludvig does fail.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I remember the good old days when 4 posters told us how crazy we were and that the Bottom 6 was going to be legit....

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
The thing that sucks the most is we are likely a win one lose one type of team that plays this shitty style of hockey with an awful goaltender.

I guess some games will be exciting if we have a bunch of goals fall on the PP, but we can't win a playoff series.

Time to bring in the next bottom six to try, this one has run it's course.
nah.....this Sully lead group has some big losing skids in them

Pk is brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad