GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
What on earth is wrong with Pettersson?? He just refuses to give EK the puck when EK is open. He rather just dump it out, dump it in or play it directly to a forward in a bad position. It’s not even his job to play the puck to forwards unless he has to. EK will 9 times out of 10 find a better play than Pettersson does so if EK is open you just give him the damn puck. That needs to be Pettersson’s #1 mission whenever he gets the puck - check if EK is open, option #2 - do something else. If Pettersson can’t cope with that they need to be separated. Right now it’s just a waste of time offensively to have them out there together.
I think it's because he looks like a mouse.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Graves-Letang as a pairing still need some work. Both seem to have a tendency to make ill-advised blind passes at the worst moments.

They both have a tendency to play with their heads up their asses for periods of time. You just hope it doesn't happen at the same time.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are playing Ok but that is not good enough. Still don't take the body enough and stick waiving just doesn't cut it. Just not enough junp here and that can't happen this early in the season.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad