GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
What on earth is wrong with Pettersson?? He just refuses to give EK the puck when EK is open. He rather just dump it out, dump it in or play it directly to a forward in a bad position. It’s not even his job to play the puck to forwards unless he has to. EK will 9 times out of 10 find a better play than Pettersson does so if EK is open you just give him the damn puck. That needs to be Pettersson’s #1 mission whenever he gets the puck - check if EK is open, option #2 - do something else. If Pettersson can’t cope with that they need to be separated. Right now it’s just a waste of time offensively to have them out there together.
I think thats by design, Rierdan is trying to show EK how the defensive pair needs to play safe

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Guentzel has produced well to start the year, but I think how he looks with the eye test does support the arguments made over the summer about how little he offers when he's not producing.

He's been extremely invisible today.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I honestly don't know if I recall a single thing the Crosby line has done today. I feel like Malkin's line has like 75% of the shots they have.
the Crosy line is one third dead .....Rust creates nothing ......he is baggage

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I don't think this turtle L3 and L4 is going to work for us the way Sullivan thinks it works.

L3 and L4 just pack in like a 5 man PK Defense... yikes...

Reactions: Andy99

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
What is one aspect of hockey that Graves is good at?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Guentzel has produced well to start the year, but I think how he looks with the eye test does support the arguments made over the summer about how little he offers when he's not producing.

He's been extremely invisible today.
And Sid is not moving his feet at all. And when he does get the puck he's just making hope plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad