GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Detroit is tight checking and we’re not forcing our way through or trying to get them to move with east west passes…sad

As has been the problem here at times for 17 years, sometimes when shit isn't working you have to sack up, get the puck in deep, and go to work. These guys absolutely, unequivocally do not ever want to do that. So when a team traps, or locks, or plays any sort of systematic defense that they can't break, it just snowballs.

It's why I loved Brandon Tanev and Patric Hornqvist.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
POJ is quickly playing his way into "trade him for bottom-6 help" territory for me. Eller needs some supporting pieces and POJ doesn't look like a good fit for how they're playing him. I think he's too erratic of a player for what the team wants out of the bottom pair.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Hockey is a sport of momemtum, you just gotta ride the waves.

Also it’s only 2-1. I’d be mad if I was a Wings fan rn. Feels like we’re going to steal at least a point.
Steal? The Wings aren't playing well. They scored on two non scoring chances this period. Jarry is awful and doesn't give this team a chance when it does make slight mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad