GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Hornqvist did nothing to break the trap as he was way too slow. Tanev would be useful though
It was more so down low and around the net - grinding things out and getting pucks on goal and causing chaos. We need a dirty goal right now.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
If they're gonna get shit on at least it's because the third pairing is killing them. You can improve that rather easily, probably by just playing other guys you already have.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
It’s always the guys who have been here getting involved in the scrums

Petts
Sid
Letang
Geno

Where the f*** is this toughness we traded for/signed?

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
"Absolutely, we've got to support our team through thick and thin. Hopefully, they'll address these issues and come back stronger. Let's go Pens! 🐧🏒 #PenguinsNation"

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Ruh is a perfect #7… the problem is the staff thinks he is like a # 5 guy and overplays him… he has good games and terribad ones…

He is the kind of guy your gm has to trade to keep the coach from misusing him
He plays 12 minutes a night. I don't know how many minutes he needs to not play to be good enough.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Ruh is a perfect #7… the problem is the staff thinks he is like a # 5 guy and overplays him… he has good games and terribad ones…

He is the kind of guy your gm has to trade to keep the coach from misusing him

I mean Ruhwedel is playing 12 minutes a night. They're really not using him like a #5.

Honestly, for how they want to use the bottom pair I don't think either POJ or Ruhwedel fit it. If it's playing 12 minutes a night and is being used mostly for PKing and defensive assignments, gets some physical DFD that can bully the other team.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
If they're gonna get shit on at least it's because the third pairing is killing them. You can improve that rather easily, probably by just playing other guys you already have.
Kind of what I’m seeing tonight. Same pair getting caved, not physical, etc. There’s at least one guy sitting that can help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad