GDT: GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft III - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
I dont know why I'm getting excited for our pick lol. Just prepping for the disappointment.

Buffalo getting one of the big fishes is what I feel (they always seem to get one)..whether they work out is another question altogether.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Raty and Chibrikov are still steals waiting to happen. SM Liiga and KHL in draft year? You're kidding me? Ottawa just picked a bender with 6 career OHL points in the name of size. Tuomaala just got drafted and he played 5 games in Liiga this year and the rest in juniors. Raty played pro the whole way.

Reactions: MootAboot

Malmo

Apr 6, 2008
What your report about these players?
Chibrikov: inconsistent, but great puck mover and can work hard in the corners. Koivunen: VERY smart player, always makes the right play, but unimpressive skillset. Kisakov: VERY skinny and frail but GREAT shot (risky pick). Zvozil: very calm defenseman, great passer, but offensive potential unknown. Martino: Small, but very quick player that can make things happen,

Stive Morgan

A Symphony of Horror
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I dont know why I'm getting excited for our pick lol. Just prepping for the disappointment.

Buffalo getting one of the big fishes is what I feel (they always seem to get one)..whether they work out is another question altogether.
Colorado and Chicago are gonna take Chibrikov and Dach right before us lmao

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Might be some diamonds in the rough considering none of these players were forced into the situation of a disrupted season.

100%! I mentioned early in the draft thread last night that I'd be cool with 8 OHL picks this year. So many OHLers play their way into the 1st round every year. They didn't get a chance this year.

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Don't bother with CHL guys after the 1st unless a Stankoven type talent drops out. Not interested in CHL for the rest. Only potential 4th liners, AHLers and 7th Ds.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Still some good players left; Chibrikov, Peart, Koivunen, Salminen and other OHL guys that haven't had the chance to play last year.

EDIT: And Winnipeg takes Chibrikov just as I post here.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Raty and Chibrikov are still steals waiting to happen. SM Liiga and KHL in draft year? You're kidding me? Ottawa just picked a bender with 6 career OHL points in the name of size. Tuomaala just got drafted and he played 5 games in Liiga this year and the rest in juniors. Raty played pro the whole way.

Well that's 6 more points than Mailloux :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad