Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Playing Silent Hill 2 having never played the original.

I'm enjoying it a lot so far though the game is insanely stuttery. Like every few feet you walk there is a big stutter. There are also some visual bugs which can be fixed by installing DLSS Ray Reconstruction though a mod. Aside from those issues I'm loving the game. Much more up my alley than Alan Wake 2 was.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Playing Silent Hill 2 having never played the original.

I'm enjoying it a lot so far though the game is insanely stuttery. Like every few feet you walk there is a big stutter. There are also some visual bugs which can be fixed by installing DLSS Ray Reconstruction though a mod. Aside from those issues I'm loving the game. Much more up my alley than Alan Wake 2 was.
Huge reason to not buy games on release, wait for them to go on sale months later with more content, patched, and cheaper.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Diablo 4 - Vessel of Hatred DLC - While the content is absolutely stellar, the XP gains in the DLC are astronomically slow (the XP gains in the Helltide is lightning quick).

Destiny 2 - Revenant - I’m having fun with it l. The content is really quick as there’s a new Dungeon launching at 10 AM PST tomorrow.

NHL 25 - I want to say I’m having fun but the game is just so poorly constructed in the game play that it’s maddening.

Silent Hill 2 Remake - Good god this is an amazing game. Bloober (who made the Medium) did a stellar job with the environment, the setting, and the gameplay. The near perfect scores from the games media are 100% accurate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad