GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Mike Sullivan has put himself in a cocoon the last few years and has triumphantly emerged from his chrysalis as some kind of horrific hybrid of Mike Johnston and Dan Bylsma. Isn't nature as beautiful as it is mysterious?
1200px-Mike_Johnston_2014-12-13_2.JPG

20220105mfpenssports10-4-1661898477.jpg

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Aside from the recent play of the team, this game gives me bad vibes because Eberle would smash Gretzky's records if he could play the Pens every game.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm pretty much the opposite in that regard. I physically recoil at the thought of Sully, and his adoration of guys like ZAR and Simon, being in charge of handling the growth and development of the next crop of high picks and skilled prospects.

Absolutely no thanks. Let him coach out the rest of the era, I don't really care. He's not stopping some juggernaut team with Cup potential from doing their thing, even if he's not helping things. But I definitely do not want him handling the next chapter.

What, you don't look forward to Sullivan taking a kid like Connor Bedard and forcing him to play on the 4th line until he learns how to play like ZAR first?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm pretty much the opposite in that regard. I physically recoil at the thought of Sully, and his adoration of guys like ZAR and Simon, being in charge of handling the growth and development of the next crop of high picks and skilled prospects.

Absolutely no thanks. Let him coach out the rest of the era, I don't really care. He's not stopping some juggernaut team with Cup potential from doing their thing, even if he's not helping things. But I definitely do not want him handling the next chapter.
He's played every prospect worth playing imo. I can't honestly think of any that he's blocked from getting a good chance.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I know it is OT, but I would love to get a reply here.

I just ordered that jersey: Men's Pittsburgh Penguins adidas Black Home Primegreen Authentic Pro Custom Jersey

custom with my name on it.

I also wanted to get a away jersey with my name on it, but the only one I could find was: Men's Pittsburgh Penguins adidas White Authentic Custom Jersey

but that white jersey is from 2017 if I'm not completly wrong, because of that adidas patch.

The new jsersey is also called "primegreen". I think that the new one has also a morge orange "gold" than the previous jersey.

So my question is: is it really impossible to buy the away jersey with the own name on it? If there's a serious shop selling those, please send me a link.

Question 2: Is that yellow different from the "primegreen" one?

I was so frustrated that I just bought the white one with #87 Men's Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby adidas White Away Captain Patch Primegreen Authentic Pro Player Jersey but maybe I would return that if I could get the one with my name on it.

Thanks so much!!!!
I have no idea what you're trying to do but

Those are going to be legit

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
No they are not:

No Adidas logo in the right bottom. Those ones are from 2017.

The new ones are without a Adidas logo there. Therefore there is the "primegreen logo".

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
How many losses in a row would it take for Sullivan to be let go after extending him in the off season before his current deal even ran out?

12? 15 games?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
How many losses in a row would it take for Sullivan to be let go after extending him in the off season before his current deal even ran out?

12? 15 games?
I still think Hextall's the one who gets axed regardless. If this team's still .500 or below by Christmas, I think FSG just wholesale cleans out the FO.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis

12? 15 games?

Buckle up, baby!

s-l500.jpg

8cxgn.gif

Also, maybe like 17 in a row. Whatever the franchise record is. Which they won't do. The f***ing losers will win a few soon enough.

But they could have a very sub-.500 record that could do it.. But it would at least go through this whole year and thus give him a chance to turn it around next year.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

-chef's kiss-

Jake-Sid-Rust rides on. That 3rd line is a 4th line. That 4th line is an AHL 2nd line. :laugh: Dumo gets his 21 minutes of TOI back.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad