GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It'd be nice of them to just fold like a cheap tent early on like the pack of losers they are and do everyone watching on a nice Saturday the favor of letting them go get on with their evening. This whole "oh hey guys we're really gonna do it look at us!" only to faceplant in truly comedic fashion at the last minute is just inconsiderate of people that have things to do.

• Haha
Reactions: LOGiK

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
This is from a Hockey News article….

“Finally, let’s take a look at the Pittsburgh Penguins, who have been sucking wind on a six-game losing skid (0-5-1) and are presently one of the NHL’s worst teams. Their offense has turned off and on during this streak, but the more consistent factor has been Pittsburgh’s terrible defense. Trading Marino to New Jersey was necessary for them in dealing with the salary cap and being able to re-sign veteran stars Kris Letang and Evgeni Malkin, but right now, the choice to part ways with Marino was a big mistake.

New Penguin Jeff Petry and returning vet Brian Dumoulin have not thrived in their own end thus far, and Pittsburgh’s goalie tandem of starter Tristan Jarry (who has a SP of .872 or worse in his past three games) and backup Casey DeSmith (who is on a four-game losing streak of his own, with an SP of .889 or worse in two of his past four games) are not getting the job done, either.”
Pixie better go after the hockey news for talking crap on his boy Petry.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
But yeah I mean it WOULD be nice to see someone like Malkin or Crosby get yoinked off both units the rest of the game the minute they tried some lame-ass floater pass to literally nowhere that ends up going the other way. Or refuse to shoot at basically an open net and try some pointless dish through two guys instead. Oh no... they'd get MAD?!? f***in good.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I will say, the Kraken mascot is at least a really dumb concept and looks horrible.

So, Iceburgh has gotten us a bit of a win already

FeB_HIYX0AEg-AM

I mean, come on. Go with some real seafaring lore or hell try to incorporate pacific northwest native peoples....

But this stupid troll related to an art installation under a bridge? GTFOH

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I will say, the Kraken mascot is at least a really dumb concept and looks horrible.

So, Iceburgh has gotten us a bit of a win already

FeB_HIYX0AEg-AM

I mean, come on. Go with some real seafaring lore or hell try to incorporate pacific northwest native peoples....

But this stupid troll related to an art installation under a bridge? GTFOH

Buoy is like a classic example of trying to galaxy-brain something that is actually extremely straightforward and easy. Make it a damned sea monster and call it a day you twits. Nobody knows about the Fremont Troll. Shit people barely have a grasp on the whole Kraken thing.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Mike Sullivan has put himself in a cocoon the last few years and has triumphantly emerged from his chrysalis as some kind of horrific hybrid of Mike Johnston and Dan Bylsma. Isn't nature as beautiful as it is mysterious?
... with a proboscis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad