GDT: Game XI Pens vs Quacks 2200hrs EST: Round II of duck hunt'n

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Carter will be back after:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm just ecstatic that he's finally getting his shot. I've beat his drum for 4 years. Everyone always put the big man down calling him fodder.

His analytics, skill and physical nature have always had me screeching for a shot.

The dude has a near 65 CF% with a 60% DZone start.

Honestly I think he looks better now than he did in the past. In the past I think you could see the hockey IQ, but it didn't stand out notably. But he looks like a legitimate play driver this year.

He went from "he knows where to be on the ice" to "he knows where to be on the ice and can drive play to get the puck there". At least for the standards of a 3rd liner that is.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's an issue Pancakes. It is. But there are ways to coach around it with a guy of Geno's caliber. Our coach doesn't seem to care to try though.
I do agree overall as a team that we'd be better served with a more passive forecheck. But it's not happening while Sully is the coach sadly.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lost confidence. If both L! and L2 are killing it, you change nothing. But when both lines seem to be struggling for legit chances....maybe try something ese? Maybe.
Sending Rakell up to L1 for a spell to get well is so obvious that Sullivan will never do it lol

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
We're going to lose this and the next few. This is similar to what DB did at the end. Strong win with guys you dont really want to play then you switch back for whatever reason and you lose a few. Didn't it go something like that?

Reactions: Andy99

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Officials drunk?
Officials

would-i-lie-lie.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I love how absolutely boring this game is…that’s the only way the Pens will ever win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad