GDT: Game XI Pens vs Quacks 2200hrs EST: Round II of duck hunt'n

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Carter will be back after:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I think this has been our best period in weeks.
I am with you, not sure what others are watching and seeing as no effort, bad s3-4 minute stretch between 15-19 minute mark, other than that it was steady, solid, kind of I'd like to see them playing...low risk, and let the chances come to them, its a long game...

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1699415477853.png

Do it Sharks. No finer opponent to get that 1st W on.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I am with you, not sure what others are watching and seeing as no effort, bad s3-4 minute stretch between 15-19 minute mark, other than that it was steady, solid, kind of I'd like to see them playing...low risk, and let the chances come to them, its a long game...
Outshot tremendously…Sullivan must be steaming because our expected goals weren’t good, even though We actually have the lead lol

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I dunno about that. When either gets out of control they completely destroy families imo.
It is true. I worked in addictions in my younger years. Let me tell you, the complete destruction of families i saw with gambling addicts, dwarfed anything I ever saw from junkies or
drunks. Collectively speaking of course. And also my experience. But also from others who spent many years in the field.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Zohorna being legit has been a godsend for that 3rd line. He and Eller look like 2/3 of a good 3rd line.

I'm just ecstatic that he's finally getting his shot. I've beat his drum for 4 years. Everyone always put the big man down calling him fodder.

His analytics, skill and physical nature have always had me screeching for a shot.

The dude has a near 65 CF% with a 60% DZone start.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad