GDT: Game XI Pens vs Quacks 2200hrs EST: Round II of duck hunt'n

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Carter will be back after:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I mean, I think a lot of the game is about process in October, November and December. IMO our process has been terrible most games. I like it tonight. L2 is a wet fart. But the rest of the roster looks good.
L2 looks like a wet fart because Geno is Mario circa 2003 levels of slow. We all need to admit that as fans first though.

I will never give you the satisfaction of the like.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
L2 looks like a wet fart because Geno is Mario circa 2003 levels of slow. We all need to admit that as fans first though.

This is the same line two that has our two leading goal scorers?

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Welcome to Cali, Yohe. Square.
I his defense, Yohe can’t afford to get the munchies.

diabetes-intensifies.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zirakzigil

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

that maybe, but the main culprit is they can't get possession, Rakell is awful as F1 in this arrangement, they relying on coming out of our zone with NZ stacked thats why they can't do much

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Not sure I agree Malkin is slow. He's not fast any more but his speed is not an issue.
It's an issue Pancakes. It is. But there are ways to coach around it with a guy of Geno's caliber. Our coach doesn't seem to care to try though.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Going good.. had it since 2008.. Docs told me if you get a brain tumor this is the one you want. Kind of humorous.. very very slow growing.. Got new meds to help keep it from growing. Have another med, needs FDA approved. Supposed to be a better med.
Good luck, go 10-2 it's ass!

Reactions: Jobeycool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad