C Jiri Kulich - Rochester Americans, AHL (2022, 28th, BUF)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

person5000

Oct 21, 2022
Does the Kulich lobby think a 45-point AHLer has a shot at pushing past a 47-point NHLer like Dylan Cozens as a rookie? Even when Cozens scored 31 in the NHL a year previous?

Or Jack Quinn, who paced for close to 30/30 in a season cut short by injury? And was a far more dominant player than Kulich as D+2 AHLer?

I mean they're right, I guess. If Kulich is as good as either of those guys, he will make the team easily. And he will also easily win rookie of the year.
Kulich as a 45 pt player is a misleading….he left for wjc and didn’t play all the games. He led his ahl team in ppg at 19 lol. He is not gunna supplant Quinn or Cozuns yet but he can easily be the best player of the three in time. The kid is an absolute beast and the NHL will find out soon enough.

Forsbergaura21

Jul 20, 2024
Kulich as a 45 pt player is a misleading….he left for wjc and didn’t play all the games. He led his ahl team in ppg at 19 lol. He is not gunna supplant Quinn or Cozuns yet but he can easily be the best player of the three in time. The kid is an absolute beast and the NHL will find out soon enough.
I agree on the production being misleading.

I don’t think he will ever reach Cozens level, maybe Quinn level.

But he is also not the same type of player. I think he can become a really good 2-way player for Buffalo who can play with an edge. They don’t have a ton of those guys in the top 9 yet.

So I would start him on the 3rd line and let him continue to work on that 2-way game. Then see where he fits in best…

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad