GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Honestly as a Westcoaster, i like 7pm eastern timestarts. Love watching games at 4pm my time, then have the rest of the everning

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Honestly as a Westcoaster, i like 7pm eastern timestarts. Love watching games at 4pm my time, then have the rest of the everning

giphy.webp

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Think it'll be a high scoring affair tonight for Vegas, hope we don't pull the goalie through the game.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Apparently, Amira has been on the trade block since last summer, so this is probably to showcase him. There was some pundits saying there might be renewed interest a few days ago (before the Jets game even).
So we're not playing a young player who's been doing great to potentially get a 7th for 50% retained? God knows we need more 7ths who likely won't end up as good as Ylonen.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
MSL is a sucker for punishment for these for these lines

Caufield/Suzuki/Harvey-Pinard Slafkovsky-Newhook-Anderson Pearson-Monahan-Gallagher Pezzetta-Evans-Armia
Wait for next Saturday when Dvorak should be back. This should free Monahan to go into the top 6 and we might end up with:
CC/Suzuki/Newhook
Slaf/Monahan/Anderson
Pearson/Dvorak/Gally
4th line

Althought, it will probably be CC/Suzuki/Monahan and the rest will remain unchanged (no idea what happens to RHP).

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Habs in Vegas can mean a ton of things, given all of the overused one liners that come with the experience.

However, for Habs fans, it has an additional significance.

On July 12, 2023, the Golden Knights hired Dominique Ducharme as assistant coach.

Ducharme was on a recent podcast of La Poche Bleue and he seemed to still be bitter about how his Habs head coaching stint had ended.

Well Dominique, whether we like it or not, we already know that Quebec media types will be jostling over each other to plant mics in your face, all in the hope of capturing that prized, extra salty sound byte.

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

Habs coming off two exciting home wins, in overtime (the last of which was a shootout).

Let's see what they can muster on the road, against the reigning Stanley Cup champs.

LINEUPS TBA

rvBSR1B.gif
Ready to mumble? Lmfao! That’s right up there with the knuckle sandwich bistro! Bravo and thanks Runner!

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
So we're not playing a young player who's been doing great to potentially get a 7th for 50% retained? God knows we need more 7ths who likely won't end up as good as Ylonen.

To be fair, I really don't think that's the reason they would dress Armia.

It's all about the special teams, that's problem #1 on the list as the team does surprisingly well
at 5-on-5. Evans and Ylonen are 2 most used forward on the PK.....and the PK sucks. Armia played 3:57 on the PK in his 1st game.....and he actually deserve to stay at least another game.....won't be long he'll be out of the line-up anyway, as soon as Dvorak is back, he's out!

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Armia played well last game, and I think players have to start earning their ice for their own good and the team’s (+ he’s on the block as we’re hearing).

Reactions: Canad13ns

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
Habs in Vegas can mean a ton of things, given all of the overused one liners that come with the experience.

On July 12, 2023, the Golden Knights hired Dominique Ducharme as assistant coach.

Ducharme was on a recent podcast of La Poche Bleue and he seemed to still be bitter about how his Habs head coaching stint had ended.

Well Dominique, whether we like it or not, we already know that Quebec media types will be jostling over each other to plant mics in your face, all in the hope of capturing that prized, extra salty sound byte.

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

Habs coming off two exciting home wins, in overtime (the last of which was a shootout).

Let's see what they can muster on the road, against the reigning Stanley Cup champs.

LINEUPS TBA

rvBSR1B.gif
I am so ready to mumble, nice work on Dom "Buffer" Ducharme lmao :laugh:

Clash of the titans tonight: can we deliver the first regulation loss to the defending champs or will we look very much like a rebuilding team? I'd say the former but ya never know!

• Love
Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

LINEUPS TBA

rvBSR1B.gif
Another certified classic from Runner77 🤣

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
As much as I expect a clinical 5-1 loss I think it’s more likely the chaos of our Habs leads to a 1 goal game either way

But promise me this Habs fans. If it goes to a shootout you will change the channel or close your app. Let Rogers and the NHL know its time is up
Still paying for media access in 2023? Some of us have been fighting the good fight on the high seas for over a decade. Cut the cable, ya land lovers.

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad