GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
on va en manger une tabarnac.
The clueless mole will do us in?!?

p2JzT3P.gif

:sarcasm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Arpon article about “Positionless Hockey” and the way the “modern game” is played irks me a bit in that some people think these are novel concepts. Oops there’s MSL’s favourite word :sarcasm:

The Soviets crafted zone entries that led to defensemen driving the puck into an empty slot for a shot on net. I don’t think anyone needs reminding of the style many NHL teams used in the 80s and early 90s.

It reminds me of the one of advanced stats nerds, probably Dom, that once said Babcock’s Leafs are the first team to ever consistently use “4” players to maintain possession in the O zone. WHAT?
Agreed there is absolutely nothing novel about it. Any team that had an Orr or a Coffee played this type of game. Heck the Habs played this game with the big three. The problem I have with this concept is there are too many of our players who can't play this type of game.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
There may still be some bad blood here. Might get interesting.
Working tomorrow AND I'm doing some BBQ too.

Reactions: The Real Timo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad