GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Kovacevic is way too soft for his size it's getting on my nerves, get involved maybe you won't fall asleep big boy

He's lucky Savard is out he should sit.

ghostbusters_stay-puft-marshmallow_top10films.jpg

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Vegas has a lot of turds on the team. Cassidy is a great coach.
Maybe but they play very well in their own zone and capitalize on mistakes. They play a direct north-south game. We don't. Too many small guys who won't go to the net or can't get to the net, and a D that's still a work in progress.

Reactions: Runner77

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh god.

You're right.

That hurts.

tbf Slaf does NOT belong in the NHL at all, and even he probably realizes it.

Sad situation.
It isn't a sad situation, he's just not ready. Play him with Andersson and Roy who are two of the best AHLers in the league right now, it's not that hard.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Guhle does such a good job of being decisive and managing our offensive zone possession so well. He's great at keeping it in the zone.
He is by far our best decision maker and passer with as good a shot as Matheson and not that far behind skating wise. The split seconds he can save making precise passes to Suzuki etc. Can only help our PP.

Reactions: Runner77

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
It isn't a sad situation, he's just not ready. Play him with Andersson and Roy who are two of the best AHLers in the league right now, it's not that hard.

It's sad that our mgnmt team insists on keeping him in the NHL.

I agree he needs to goto the AHL, yesterday.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
KK had struggles in his sophomore season but was pretty decent in his first. Played really good defensively in his role.
Kk also had a better offensive season in his draft in term of point in liiga. The odds your hitting a Sebastian Aho are as much low than the odds you hit a Puljujarvi. Stats are important to determine the odds. Reinbacher had a really good season in Swiss league. I hope nobody will be surprise when he is going to be a top 2 dman

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
This D is gonna be gross in a few years with possibly Reinbacher, Guhle, Hutson, Mailloux, Xhekaj, Barron.
I don’t see Harris as part of the future and Matheson , Kovacevic are just kinda placeholders.
Only Wifi will be getting PP time. He alone. Full 2 minutes with Gallagher playing the other point.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
How long until the coaches change the 2nd line? Put Newhook back on wing and let Monahan centre them.
MSL will be forced to change it when Dvo comes back.
It's why I can't wait for him to come back, not because I really miss him.

Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad