GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He's been bad tonight. Terrible decision making, appears to be a bit shell-shocked on their forecheck and I have no f***ing clue what he was doing on the second goal. Head up is ass puck watching
He regularly gets beat to the net, so far the goaltending has saved him a lot.

They should sell high in him and Matheson.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I think Habs are playing their most complete game of the season as a team so far tonight. They could still end up losing this game, but at least after 40 minutes, they're playing their a complete game.

Controlling the puck yes, creating dangerous opportunities not yet Though

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Vegas were held to two shots yet somehow won the period...

There are some things money can't buy, but I'm sure Montembeault would like that shot back.

Reactions: Rapala

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
He regularly gets beat to the net, so far the goaltending has saved him a lot.

They should sell high in him and Matheson.
Nobody's gonna pay anything worthwhile for Kovacevic. He's getting top 4 minutes when he's clearly not a top 4 dman.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Quick reminder that Vegas had 2 shots this period : 1 goal and another shot that led to a juicy rebound onto a post.

I miss Allen, which seems rebound free while Monty can't hold on to a puck to save his life.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
On the other hand, MSL seems to be stubborn and could decide to keep the 2nd line intact and play Dvo on the 3rd line, Money on the first and RHP on the 4th.

I would try Newhook on the 1st personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad