GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
RHP played good hockey for a handful of games that helped cost us a top 4 pick and this year he’s back to his true colours, a 4th line/AHL depth player but yet gets top 6 mins
It was obvious, he was shooting at around 30% for his 35 games last season

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Are those his real stats? Man, but at least he's not getting his shit rocked every other game right?
No. I hadn't checked. I just did and It's 0 goal 1 assist in his last 24 games (counting tonight). Still bad

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Were still hanging in there despite everything.

Matheson IMO has to be injured still from last game and having some sort of discomfort

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Michael Carcone, a no-name playing for Arizona who happens to have a hat trick tonight, is a 27 years old with less NHL games under his belt than Slaf and more points (with over double the goals).

🥲

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Slaf has not shown any vision, it's like he wants to get rid of the puck as quickly as possible without any regard to a proper play that could lead to a goal. I know it's early in his career and season but this isn't very reassuring.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Michael Carcone, a no-name playing for Arizona who happens to have a hat trick tonight, is a 27 years old with less NHL games under his belt than Slaf and more points (with over double the goals).

🥲
while a real Arizona talent Guenther is in the AHL.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think Habs are playing their most complete game of the season as a team so far tonight. They could still end up losing this game, but at least after 40 minutes, they're playing their a complete game.

Reactions: Pomee

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Slaf has not shown any vision, it's like he wants to get rid of the puck as quickly as possible without any regard to a proper play that could to a goal. I know it's early in his career and season but this isn't very reassuring.

To your point...

I don't believe he actually _wants_ to get the puck at all.

He legit does NOT want the puck, and when he gets it just gets rid of it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad