GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Nice to see you Dave!

Hey man, good to see you too. I have definitely been around less, work and kids have kept me busier these days. I'll post in the out of town thread mostly but haven't had the chance to participate as much in other topics.

Reactions: cphabs

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Quinn and Makar have the ability to force teams to abandon their assignments which in turn opens up space for the other players on the ice almost like a pp 24 mins a game, meaning guys like Slaf, Suzuki, etc etc will see a bump regardless of if he's directly involved.

I've said the same about Hutson. If you expect him to play defense like Guhle then yeah you will be disappointed. He will never do that and he doesn't need to. He doesn't have to play defense if he has the puck or if the other team is too afraid of him getting it.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Can only watch first and maybe part of second... damn grownup responsibilities. I am so f***ing done with it.

Adulting is the worst some times!

I fortunately dont have grown up business tonight... but I do have band rehearsal from 630-830.. but the boys know damn well the game will be playing on my tablet sitting on my amp lol... they will just have to deal with half my focus tonight lmao

Last edited:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
IMG_2482.jpeg

Isn’t it beautiful?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Caufield-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Gallagher-Newhook-Armia
RHP-Evans-Anderson
Pezzetta-Dvorak-Ylonen

Matheson-Barron
Hutson-Savard
Harris-Kovacevic

Montembeault
Primeau

Reactions: red devil

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Wings had better be ready because this hard working Habs team with Monty standing on his head could come into their barn and punch them right in the face and right out of the playoff race.

Wings win 6-5 in regulation with Swing Low Sweet Chiarot scoring the winner in the 3rd on a bar down clapper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad