GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Why does Sam Cosentino say Slafkovsky was playing in the minors every time he discusses him?
He did say it and I’m confused about it

The Wings had better be ready because this hard working Habs team with Monty standing on his head could come into their barn and punch them right in the face and right out of the playoff race.

Wings win 6-5 in regulation with Swing Low Sweet Chiarot scoring the winner in the 3rd on a bar down clapper. :)
Ya, teams have to take the Habs seriously, otherwise they’ll lose. They show up so that’s good for the future.

Reactions: sheed36

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Some people have called Lane Hutson the poor man's Quinn Hughes...well I bet Montreal would be tickled pink if that was so...Good Luck to Lane and the rest of Les Canadiens

Reactions: Tyson

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Last Monday we had a total eclipse and this Monday we get Hutson's first NHL game. I haven't been watching the Habs the past couple of weeks but will watch tonight just for Hutson's debut.

Not sure what to expect from Hutson so this should be interesting. Best of luck to him.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Me waiting for Hutson's first shift.

zRwOW.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs could get embarrassed which I hope doesn't happen. They looked like they checked out against Ottawa and things could get ugly against a team that is fighting to end a 7 year playoff drought.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I know he hasn't "earned" it, but I really hope they give Hutson a shot on PP1 with the big guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad