GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
We have to take into account the depth of the picture, he's about 4 feet behind Matheson, one feet behind Cole, all players are leaning slightly so we can attribute a constant of 0 to leaning. I attribute 5'09 and 3/4 to Lane Hutson.
Maybe. But he still looks like he's 14 years old.

I'm going to cringe when he goes into the corner against an NHL player who's team is playing for their playoff lives.

Reactions: dinodebino

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Can't wait to see him on PP2 with Gallagher and Andy

This is why I hope that MSL will let Matheson skip out a PP or two so we can see Hutson with Nick, Cole, Newhook & Slaf. He doesn't need to put Lane every time and still put Matheson on PP1. But at least let Lane play some PPs with the first wave.

Reactions: habsfan891

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I just hope Lane doesn't get hurt. :laugh:

Honestly, he's really light to be put into a game right now.

That thought ran through my mind as well. With his size, I do think he's going to get injured at times. Those big forwards are going to get him on the walls at some point.

Lets see how his hockey IQ kicks in in terms of how he uses his skating and escapes pressure and the bone crushing hit on the boards. Usually shoulder injuries happen to players his size.

Things are going to happen more quickly for him. It's going to be an adjustment. Wondering how much ice time he gets and what the coaches will tell him in terms of safe or aggressive style play.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
That thought ran through my mind as well. With his size, I do think he's going to get injured at times. Those big forwards are going to get him on the walls at some point.

Lets see how his hockey IQ kicks in in terms of how he uses his skating and escapes pressure and the bone crushing hit on the boards. Usually shoulder injuries happen to players his size.

Things are going to happen more quickly for him. It's going to be an adjustment. Wondering how much ice time he gets and what the coaches will tell him in terms of safe or aggressive style play.
MSL said he told him to have fun and to not try to be perfect and be himself.

Apparently Lane played with MSL's son for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad