GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I had figured a year in the AHL could be beneficial, but Hutson might actually be ready for full-time next. Doesn't look too fast or physical for him at all, he's reading the play really well. With an offseason and practices with the team... could mean big moves on D.

Reactions: Sagikev and Tyson

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec
Hutson obviously plays too high in the d zone but this is BU system issue I believe, nothing that can’t be corrected rather quickly. Apart from that, he seems to really know how to select his plays. I like what I see right now.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Where is Tessa? Enough with that sausage fest on TSN.

hulk-in-avengers-age-of-ultron.jpg

Isn't this on sportsnet?
1000005318.jpg

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Most on here didn't have much good to say about Lehkonen when he was here. Hindsight is 20/20
He just fits in so well with Colorado. Underrated aspect of Sakic tenure is strengthening what is already good about the team. Fast and energetic play drivers like him are perfect on that team

Reactions: Tyson and Sagikev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad