Speculation: Rangers Training Camp/Preseason 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
I know it's just half-paced practice videos, so we won't know for sure until they start playing games, but Rempe actually does look like he's added a little more agility to his skating.

Which imo was the biggest factor holding him back from being a regular 4th liner.
Was thinking the same.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
What gives Fox the edge on most all NHL defensemen is his hockey IQ which is elite. His passing is elite and his shot selection is excellent and his ability to read plays on defense and excellent stick skills makes up for his deficits of size and strength. On his skating it's more quick than speedy. He shuffles between players with ease offensively and defensively but he's not going to win any races with the faster players in the NHL.

That said I wonder sometimes how different our team would be with someone say like Moritz Seider than Fox. Seider is somewhat younger and built like a tank. If he got on to a really good team he'd make real noise IMO.

Substantially worse, that’s how our team would be.

Reactions: SA16

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Whoever brought up the idea of trading Fox should be clubbed in the head.
I think it was

th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad