GDT: Game 8: Red Wings at sabres 1:00 pm et 10/26/24

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Its 6 years later man. How long can you use this?

It stopped being a viable excuse after year 5. At some point you need to deliver results - none of us would get this long in our respective jobs to deliver tangible results, regardless of how bad the situation was at the start.

Way too many Red Wings fans still view GM Yzerman as the romanticized on-ice captain version who can do no wrong and that it's blasphemy to question him.

Reactions: Steve Yzerlland

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
It stopped being a viable excuse after year 5. At some point you need to deliver results - none of us would get this long in our respective jobs to deliver tangible results, regardless of how bad the situation was at the start.

Way too many Red Wings fans still view GM Yzerman as the romanticized on-ice captain version who can do no wrong and that it's blasphemy to question him.
This. And this some more.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
You guys need better arguments then just hey they should be in the playoffs by now, why aren't you raging!

It's the same every year, what. What would you have done different? It takes time for prospects, I dunno what to tell you.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
You guys need better arguments then just hey they should be in the playoffs by now, why aren't you raging!

It's the same every year, what. What would you have done different? It takes time for prospects, I dunno what to tell you.
The signings have been mid-to-terrible...

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Lots of standing around. I get it though, pretty easy to lose track of Thompson and not see him out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad