GDT: Game 8: Red Wings at sabres 1:00 pm et 10/26/24

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Buffalo: Here, Moose. Have a giveaway for a scoring chance at the end of the period.

Ras: But I don't want the puck either!

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Oh wow Osgood agreed with me this play is not sustainable..... you get outshot double YOU WILL LOSE MORE than you win! We got to clean this shit up asap. You guys are just pleased with 4-3 meanwhile we look like absolute shit every game...

Very convincing Halloween outfit on Derek Lalonde.
Nhl head coach?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
That goal is all Seider. Marvellous play all the way. Specially because they had the momentum for the 15 min. I think this is the worst we have been outplayed this season. I think buffalo was to reach 20 shots in period 1.

Buffalo had 17 shots

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
That goal is all Seider. Marvellous play all the way. Specially because they had the momentum for the 15 min. I think this is the worst we have been outplayed this season. I think buffalo was to reach 20 shots in period 1.

Buffalo had 17 shots
Yeah loved the no-hesitation pass back to Cat for the shot. Need more creative stuff like that in the slot and less reliance for pucks to go off Andrew Copp’s skate.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I mean I get it, it is disheartening to watch some bad hockey. I think we all just want them to win.... For the most part anyways.
In a sense, every year is a placeholder until enough of the core is in place that the kids are doing most of the work. So it's about finding encouraging signs for the future and whatever can be enjoyable about the present while we wait.

Reactions: cvaicunas

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
No, but it means you’re getting outplayed badly each game. Getting outshot three to one or two to one is not Lalonde’s strategy. It’s just where this personnel and his poor coaching is leading this team towards.
Thank you man. This hockey is not sustainable. We have to pick up our pace and get more traffic on goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad