BRUINS GDT GAME 8 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants Dallas to see stars - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This plan of having Swayman only playing 57 minutes a game may have him more rested at PO time.
1729820267263.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Beaten by a better structured and deeper team. Don't really hate Monty the way some of you seem to but it was clear which team was on the same page tonight and it wasn't ours.

Coyle, Geekie, and McAvoy have been total space cadets so far this season. Marchand some spurts of good but otherwise awful.

Would rather have these kind of stretches in October than spring tho

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
What’s it going to take, more losses?
Just give it time. They are going to be adding up

Not sure what it'll take. Can't tell if it's an early slump/chemistry problem or just going to be an overall bad year. Time will tell but I'm not sure which it is yet

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I don’t think the team is that far away.

They obviously obviously need to add some quickness to the forward group. Them transitioning from defense to offense looks like a Chad Pennington led offense. It’s so easy to defend when no one can skate. Feels like they need to complete four passes just to get it to the redline to dump and change.

I think if you help them not need to have to work like they are trying to cross the French country side in 1917 you would see benefit up and down the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad