GDT: GAME 77: CANES @ HABS | Generic Dumpster Thread | Sat., April 1st, 2023, 7:00PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Unfortunately those are likely to be bpa anyone bigger is a reach there and unlikely to reach the same level in the nhl
Barlow is the one guy that looks like he has decent size at 6'1" 187. He'll probably go like 7th or 8th. According to The Hockey News and Bob McKenzie.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Unfortunately those are likely to be bpa anyone bigger is a reach there and unlikely to reach the same level in the nhl
the habs picked two bad years to finish near the bottom. Last year didn't matter, this year only does if you are drafting 1-3

Reactions: habsfan891

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
This is why I would never sign Gurianov. Dude can only slap the puck . He's legit a younger Armia
Give the spot to RHP Ylonen or a new kid . Cost less and more effective on both side

Yeah it's fortunate we have plenty of options. I mean we basically got him for Webers contract. It was a positive flier anyway you look at it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
the habs picked two bad years to finish near the bottom. Last year didn't matter, this year only does if you are drafting 1-3
Daniil But, 6’5.

His family name would cause Houde and Lacroix to pause frequently so it doesn’t sound like a stuttered call when he scores.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I see the Habs are taking the Homer Simpson approach and hoping Carolina will get tired and they can just push them over and win, except Carolina isn't from the Boxcar league..
1680397523831.png

• Haha
Reactions: Stive Morgan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad