GDT: Game 76: Columbus at Philadelphia | 4/3 7PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
By the way, on an unrelated note, if the Jets somehow come back and top the Pens tonight, the Bruins clinch 1st place in the Eastern conference.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
After seeing our team tonight, I'm not convinced we really need the help anyways. Not against a team with only 4 games left vs our 6. If we can't hold them off then shame on us.
Yeah it sucks that the Leafs won but the injury to Bernier(if serious) and the two games in hand is huge. The win tonight for Columbus was big because they go up 4 points on the Caps and are back to striking distance to the Flyers and the Wings.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I missed parts of the game (stupid grading:shakehead), but of what I saw the Jackets were great. The Flyers have a lot of scoring punch (they'll probably have the most 20 goal scorers on the year), and we hounded them every time they had the puck. Forecheck, backcheck, corners, neutral zone.

Now, our offence still needs help.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Yeah it sucks that the Leafs won but the injury to Bernier(if serious) and the two games in hand is huge. The win tonight for Columbus was big because they go up 4 points on the Caps and are back to striking distance to the Flyers and the Wings.

Plus keep in mind we have the lead in one of those games :yo:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Foligno is injured and will be re-evaluated tomorrow. Scary.:help: We need him. There's 15 guys I'd sooner lose.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Foligno is injured and will be re-evaluated tomorrow. Scary.:help: We need him. There's 15 guys I'd sooner lose.

His injury looked better than the other Foligno's did. Marcus' leg looked like it bent in about 3 different ways, none of then good. Hopefully both of them are ok.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
This is the way we need to obviously play down the stretch.

Comeau keeps generating some nice chances on the break but he never seems to be able to finish. I'd keep him in, though.

Wiz has been our best defensemen since Murray has gone out IMO.

bizzz*

For the 2nd game in a row opposition players are unable to score on BOB.
strelba-31.gif

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
This is the way we need to obviously play down the stretch.

Comeau keeps generating some nice chances on the break but he never seems to be able to finish. I'd keep him in, though.

Wiz has been our best defensemen since Murray has gone out IMO.

I agree. Congrats on the record too

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Im a little worried about bringing Murray back in the fold, not only is he going to have to get his conditioning and game speed up, but the games are going to be so much more physical and so much faster. Going to be doubley hard to get back up to speed.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
This could possibly be Bobrovsky's best game he's ever played. He looked confident, in control, handled rebounds excellently, and I didn't see much scrambling from him if any.
Also, it was cool that he did that postgame interview on FSO. His English is really improving. I would love to see him do more interviews. He's awesome!

Moving on to the game tomorrow against the Hawks, I like our chances. Here's why: They played tonight too. They had to go through OT and shootout. Their game started an hour after ours. This game really didn't appear to take a lot out of us from what I saw, so we should be fairly fresh tomorrow. Perhaps the biggest of all, the Hawks will be without both Kane AND Toews.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This could possibly be Bobrovsky's best game he's ever played. He looked confident, in control, handled rebounds excellently, and I didn't see much scrambling from him if any.
Also, it was cool that he did that postgame interview on FSO. His English is really improving. I would love to see him do more interviews. He's awesome!

Moving on to the game tomorrow against the Hawks, I like our chances. Here's why: They played tonight too. They had to go through OT and shootout. Their game started an hour after ours. This game really didn't appear to take a lot out of us from what I saw, so we should be fairly fresh tomorrow. Perhaps the biggest of all, the Hawks will be without both Kane AND Toews.

They also lose an hour coming into the Eastern time zone.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I'm glad the Avs won, but I was reminded that the Avs have the worst broadcasters in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad