GDT: Game 76: Columbus at Philadelphia | 4/3 7PM EDT

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
But, but we saved Bob, right? Haha. Bob stays classy, as always. No such quotes from him.

No, the Flyers cast him to the NHL's version of Siberia because he was a third class goalie. The drama only works if you continue to make Mason the victim. Rings of East Coast Bias. That's what we get for living in a "fly over state." They can still BITE ME.

Rimers stache

Sep 9, 2008
Paris, FRA
Sergei Bobwallsky! Great game, just watched the recording, lets get going on another win streak and carry that into the playoffs. If we could sneak into seventh on the wings of a streak I would feel good about going against Pens. Fleury has shown some issues in the playoffs, plus I'd hate to go up against the Bruins.

thebus2288*

He as good a forechecker as we have, and that creates alot of space for his linemates. A true 3rd line player imo.

The dude is way more offensively skilled than most of you want to give him credit for. While the Calvert-Dubi-Cam line seems to have awesome chemistry and just click almost every night, I'd like to see a little more skill with Johansen. And a little more grit out there with Dubi. I'd be interested to see a swap of Calvert and Jenner for a couple games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad