GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Curious why the shot counter on HNIC has Habs still at 3 SOG when they've taken like 3-4 shots since.

So if you're watching on TV, it seems like Habs are being badly outshot, but that's not the case at all.

Even the Newhook shot wasn't counted on the counter.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Carolina are good at keeping a player between the puck carrier and the target.
It's tough to break that down unless you win a 1v1 or someone jumps for an odd man situation.
It's f***ing boring for sure.

Meh, not sure what everyone here is expecting.. I don't find this boring at all. Habs are competing very well against one of the better teams in the league. Both teams seem quite engaged in this one thus far.

It's just a systems game when playing Carolina.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I watched the first movie in a halloween special horor night, in my local movie theater when i was 24.
When i got home i couldnt even sleep in my bedroom , i slept in a chair in the livingroom.:mad:

you can forget part II :laugh:
Paranormal activity 1 had that effect on me at 17 YO. I still sleep while holding my headboard with my hand. Aint no way anythings pulling me off the bed while I sleep.

Reactions: Frenchy

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I watched the first movie in a halloween special horor night, in my local movie theater when i was 24.
When i got home i couldnt even sleep in my bedroom , i slept in a chair in the livingroom.:mad:

you can forget part II :laugh:
Exorcist 2 is not as scary, it's just bad movie scary.

But don't worry, the devil is not here in HFHabs

1711842336813.jpeg

Reactions: Redux91

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Paranormal activity 1 had that effect on me at 17 YO. I still sleep while holding my headboard with my hand. Aint no way anythings pulling me off the bed while I sleep.
I dont like this kind of movies anymore , i'm more of a slasher movies kind of fans

Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad