GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't know man, my feelings about this guy has turned a complete 360. This Armia RIGHT NOW, could be an important piece if we ever make the playoffs in the near future.
The current Armia is a solid asset on the 3rd line

Reactions: Phenom

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I thought we played good first period. Considering against one of best teams in league. Matheson is turning into a beast. Newhook had good period. Savard looked slow

Necas is good player if we could get him. Canes be up against cap this summer might get a deal on him. He's big, skates well, 25-30 goals.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I thought we played good first period. Considering against one of best teams in league. Matheson is turning into a beast. Newhook had good period. Savard looked slow

Necas is good player if we could get him. Canes be up against cap this summer might get a deal on him. He's big, skates well, 25-30 goals.
Can we get Necas for Savard?

Canes must be tempted... Burns and Savard. The beard factor will be something no team would be able to beat.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal

Necas for Armia sounds good

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
This thread is fkn dead

I'll remedy that problem.

jim-carrey-tutu.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
NHL has shots 9-8 Carolina after 1.

On TV, Sportsnet was updating the Carolina shots as they were taking them. So they were at 9 SOG. Habs had taken a bunch of shots, but they had them stuck at 3 SOG. So I was asking why Canes' shots were counted and Habs' weren't.

As the period was going, they updated their shots counter.

But when I made that post, the shots for Habs wasn't updating.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Meh, not sure what everyone here is expecting.. I don't find this boring at all. Habs are competing very well against one of the better teams in the league. Both teams seem quite engaged in this one thus far.

It's just a systems game when playing Carolina.
I found them boring in the Post Season last year also.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
There wasn't a whole lot on the most recent Basu-Godin podcast, but they were talking about how Pearson played pretty much every game until the deadline passed and now he's been a healthy scratch.

They talked about how MSL will have to bench other vets, or the team might have to look to bring in a more veteran assistant coach to seemingly take that responsibility, or push MSL to do that.

Yeah, well, Pearson sucks.

Dvorak & Anderson both need to get booted. Gallagher at least works hard, and can put in the occasional goal. He has 11g, which is as much as Anderson & Dvorak combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad