GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
aight boys! looking for a good movie on netflix to watch with the lady after the game, do you have something in mind?
@Frenchy recommends:

1711843559956.jpeg

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
As someone who never lived in the small town or community... is this really that big of a f***ing deal to have NHL do something in your town for a day? Maybe I am just too old and crusty at this point in life that nothing excites me... (other than golf and babes)
good question! I was raised in St georges de Beauce, and yeah having an nhl game back then would have been an electric week end! Restaurants and Bars overflowing! Heck we even filled the arena for the LNAH games and it was fun!

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, well, Pearson sucks.

Dvorak & Anderson both need to get booted. Gallagher at least works hard, and can put in the occasional goal. He has 11g, which is as much as Anderson & Dvorak combined.
That's what they added for Gallagher in that he still gives you an honest effort. He never had NHL level skill level and now it's more evident.

Basu noticed the same as myself and others in that Anderson started the game good and then just zoned out.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I am a francophone so can you translate the meaning of this sentence or explain it to us please ?
lol... Merci M. Bettman pour le merveilleux produit sur glace qui nous pouvons profiter chaque jour

something like that...

• Haha
Reactions: ZUKI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad