GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
aight boys! looking for a good movie on netflix to watch with the lady after the game, do you have something in mind?

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I thought we played good first period. Considering against one of best teams in league. Matheson is turning into a beast. Newhook had good period. Savard looked slow

Necas is good player if we could get him. Canes be up against cap this summer might get a deal on him. He's big, skates well, 25-30 goals.
you won't like the price

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Just wished Harris starts using his skills to consistently deliver solid results. It would be awesome to see him follow Slaf's path: a bit of a slow burn at first, but then blossoming into something spectacular
I think Harris is always going to need to be spelled periodically like Guhle he takes a beating out there but he doesn't have the Guhle frame.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
As someone who never lived in the small town or community... is this really that big of a f***ing deal to have NHL do something in your town for a day? Maybe I am just too old and crusty at this point in life that nothing excites me... (other than golf and babes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad