GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That's what they added for Gallagher in that he still gives you an honest effort. He never had NHL level skill level and now it's more evident.

Basu noticed the same as myself and others in that Anderson started the game good and then just zoned out.
He scored 30g, come on. I hate Gallagher with all the fire I have but thatsa ridiculous statement.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
counter offer :

10911507_9739_625x1000.jpg

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He scored 30g, come on. I hate Gallagher with all the fire I have but thatsa ridiculous statement.
Nah it isn't. Aside his effort level, which was and I guess still is elite, there's not much else he had going on. Maybe hand-eye. Guy has a below average shot, can't pass, can't really cycle and this was when he was scoring 30.

Reactions: The Great Weal

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Newhook has been flying. Great game by him so far. Amazing how he's seemingly rejuvenated Gally a bit.

Armia of course has been good again as well.

Best line easily so far
yeah i like these 3 together on a 3rd line

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
Nah it isn't. Aside his effort level, which was and I guess still is elite, there's not much else he had going on. Maybe hand-eye. Guy has a below average shot, can't pass, can't really cycle and this was when he was scoring 30.
he scored a lot of goals with a good wrister and a screen in front...maybe the weber bomb right to the hand left him crippled a little bit lol, but he still wins his fair share of board battles..dont get me wrong he is strongly overpaid and I would pay to trade him, but I find him more useful than Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad