GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
f***ing movie , that's the last horror movie i watched ... and i was adicted to horor movies
Never watch its sequel, it will ruin the first movie for you.

1711841854684.jpeg

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
There wasn't a whole lot on the most recent Basu-Godin podcast, but they were talking about how Pearson played pretty much every game until the deadline passed and now he's been a healthy scratch.

They talked about how MSL will have to bench other vets, or the team might have to look to bring in a more veteran assistant coach to seemingly take that responsibility, or push MSL to do that.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Carolina are good at keeping a player between the puck carrier and the target.
It's tough to break that down unless you win a 1v1 or someone jumps for an odd man situation.
It's f***ing boring for sure.

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
There wasn't a whole lot on the most recent Basu-Godin podcast, but they were talking about how Pearson played pretty much every game until the deadline passed and now he's been a healthy scratch.

They talked about how MSL will have to bench other vets, or the team might have to look to bring in a more veteran assistant coach to seemingly take that responsibility, or push MSL to do that.
If Habs are starting to actually look forward starting next season, MSL needs to be replaced. Or moved to the office... whichever it is, he should not be coaching a team that will aspiring to contend. I don't think he has that next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad