Post-Game Talk: Game #70: Canucks defeat Luongo and the Panthers 4-3 in the shootout

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
For those of you missing out on the hilarious FLA broadcast, the announcer on VAN's shootout choices against a Luongo familiar with the Canucks shooters, "...maybe that's why they didn't pick a Henrik Sedin or David Booth..."

Lundface*

Shaky, rookie Lack > Elite Luongo

And for a ton less money...and tons of room to improve.

Anyone else remember when Tortorella didn't know who Jensen was during training camp :laugh:

turkulad

Sep 27, 2011
Turku, Finland
47290307.jpg

First game I've seen in ages, and was really positively surprised by both Jensen and Matthias. Good stuff.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Very, very good game for Jensen. Isn't it funny how as soon as they got someone who can actually put the puck in the net on their line, Henrik and Burr have had a lot more jump?

Lady Scarlet

Sep 20, 2013
Northern BC
Wooooo hoooo! This has been a very weird and surreal game to watch but so glad my Canucks pulled off a win. Doesn't have to be purty, just puck in the net.

To hell with deliberately tanking...... we play for pride when these sort of season circumstances happen.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
That was by far the most confident Burrows has looked this year.
Jensen is continuing to impress.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Well grats jensen, your offensive skills ALONE will keep you on this team for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad