Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - YUCK!!!! Ducks score 3 in final 4 minutes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
3-1 and Zacha has perhaps the worst 30 seconds I’ve ever seen, Anaheim scores and then the bullshit continues

I’m putting it entirely on Zacha. Maybe that’s unfair, too bad. He was dreadful on that shift and it totally gifted all momentum to Anaheim.
Zacha has history, played like that with the Devils, that's why the Devils got rid of him.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
songs the gap in salary......so he shoukd be that much better.
As are most number one 80 million dollar Dmen.
I dint compare him to Gryz and Forbert. I compare him to the other 9 million dollar number one D.
Last years play offs he came up way short.
Having said that he is rhe best they have by far.
But the future Nortis trophy conversations that were going on. NAH
Compare him to a #1 we just saw recently….Seth Jones.

Who’s the better of the two at this point ?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He needs to be better. Alot better. He is a veteran now. No more pouting. He has the talent to be real good. He doesn’t bring the intensity every game. Its a contract year gor him. I thought id see more
Where is the pouting? Truly? I don't see any pouting. Any sulking. I think fans see what they want to see.

His first couple of games he didn't play to his ability, not just last night. He, Zacha, Lindholm and Coyle need to be better.

I think he's been fine despite last game.

When he was paired with Zacha in Anaheim they looked great. Losts of speed. They couldn't cash in on anything but some chemistry was there.

I don't think he's been terrible in the 6 games he's played. Last night was meh. But I can say that for a bunch of guys.

Gotta move on. No excuses not to win the game last night. Clear the puck we win. That simple.

Reactions: Maine Fan

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
3-1 and Zacha has perhaps the worst 30 seconds I’ve ever seen, Anaheim scores and then the bullshit continues

I’m putting it entirely on Zacha. Maybe that’s unfair, too bad. He was dreadful on that shift and it totally gifted all momentum to Anaheim.
Yea 3 times he could have cleared the puck.He certainly played a big part in getting Ducks back in it but it's early in season and Bruins doing better then I expected.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Cant really fine room to complain. Their 6-0-1 for the season. Sure would of loved better results from last night but this team will continue to get better and although they've had a light schedule up to this point, their playing above my expectations. Im not expecting a trip to the finals but Ill sure enjoy watching Poitras grow and keep hoping the bruins bring in a true number 1 center and add Lohrei to the mix sooner than later.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Cant really fine room to complain. Their 6-0-1 for the season. Sure would of loved better results from last night but this team will continue to get better and although they've had a light schedule up to this point, their playing above my expectations. Im not expecting a trip to the finals but Ill sure enjoy watching Poitras grow and keep hoping the bruins bring in a true number 1 center and add Lohrei to the mix sooner than later.
Yea Lohrei arriving and running that powerplay has me excited.

Reactions: TCB and Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'll preface this by saying Brown isn't a long-term 4th line option, but with that said....I don't think he's been as bad as people are making him out to be. His role is to play a defensively responsible grinder game. In his 4 games he's played, the Bruins at 5v5:

Shots: 16-4
Scoring Chances: 5-5
HD Scoring Chances: 2-1

The team has allowed 1 goal at 5v5 while Brown has been on the ice. He leads the team in hits per 60 and has won 60% of his draws. For his talent level and role, I think he's been fine.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think for now , I would would swap Shatty and Mac on the PP. While Charile is the far better overall player I feel Shatty is a better PP QB.
I agree with you .Shatty gets pucks to net alot more,at least by my eyes.I know though once Lohrei arrives our QB could be there for years and that's exciting.

I'll preface this by saying Brown isn't a long-term 4th line option, but with that said....I don't think he's been as bad as people are making him out to be. His role is to play a defensively responsible grinder game. In his 4 games he's played, the Bruins at 5v5:

Shots: 16-4
Scoring Chances: 5-5
HD Scoring Chances: 2-1

The team has allowed 1 goal at 5v5 while Brown has been on the ice. He leads the team in hits per 60 and has won 60% of his draws. For his talent level and role, I think he's been fine.
I thought Brown played hard last night.Beecher finishes open net its 2 pts guaranteed.Hey good work digging up these stats to support it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad