GDT: Game 68: Canadiens @ Oilers | Tues. March 19, 9 pm ET | SNW, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Heard the Habs’ radio PXP guy say on 98.5 FM last night how it got real chippy when the Oil faced Colorado recently. At one point, the Avs started to get physical with McDavid — it didn’t take long for Desharnais to step in and put an end to it.

Wish we’d see more of that on the Habs. That Pospisil guy took a lot of liberties in the last game.

WgSX0q7.gif
Liked the way the Habs as a group went after Pospisil there. That's what the Bruins do, the pack mentality.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
To all Tankers. I'n my life-time Montreal never tanked. Respect! of own City ... Hope Habs Win! If you don't like proud? McDavid''s not born every day, and what has Edmonton WON? Montreal at least made it to Lord Stanley's Cup (Yes C-19) Year but still Lunch Pale Guys.. Like Montreal's future defence seems. Nuff Said. R.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
The message is that we clearly need moar karakter :D

Oh man... the decisions that this team makes is something... I know Pez isn't much of anything, but still... collectively, over that past 30 years all the bad decisions.

I want to see the team with more assholes and mean ass players, instead of neutering Arber.
Oh me too!!

And when we get them... we neuter them. When was the last time Xhekaj smashed a fool? :(

Liked the way the Habs as a group went after Pospisil there. That's what the Bruins do, the pack mentality.
...you're kidding right?? They did nothing. It was pathetic.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Oh me too!!

And when we get them... we neuter them. When was the last time Xhekaj smashed a fool? :(

...you're kidding right?? They did nothing. It was pathetic.
What I saw, they did go after him and he turtled on the ice. Watch the Bruins, they take care of each other as a team, that's what I would like the Habs to do more of.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
To all Tankers. I'n my life-time Montreal never tanked. Respect! of own City ... Hope Habs Win! If you don't like proud? McDavid''s not born every day, and what has Edmonton WON? Montreal at least made it to Lord Stanley's Cup (Yes C-19) Year but still Lunch Pale Guys.. Like Montreal's future defence seems. Nuff Said. R.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.41.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad