GDT: Game 68: Canadiens @ Oilers | Tues. March 19, 9 pm ET | SNW, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
20240319_153234.jpg

Couple kilkenny's before the game
Nerves kicking in

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Heard the Habs’ radio PXP guy say on 98.5 FM last night how it got real chippy when the Oil faced Colorado recently. At one point, the Avs started to get physical with McDavid — it didn’t take long for Desharnais to step in and put an end to it.

Wish we’d see more of that on the Habs. That Pospisil guy took a lot of liberties in the last game.

WgSX0q7.gif

mols47

Mar 10, 2011
Heard the Habs’ radio PXP guy say on 98.5 FM last night how it got real chippy when the Oil faced Colorado recently. At one point, the Avs started to get physical with McDavid — it didn’t take long for Desharnais to step in and put an end to it.

Wish we’d see more of that on the Habs. That Pospisil guy took a lot of liberties in the last game.

WgSX0q7.gif
A lot of liberties lol? There was that one shove on Suzuki, then Arber/Andy told him to chill and he was quiet the rest of the night.

Reactions: Habssince89

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A lot of liberties lol? There was that one shove on Suzuki, then Arber/Andy told him to chill and he was quiet the rest of the night.
Do I have to document every play? Who will pay me to do that, you?

Pospisil plays dirty and tends to pick on players who are smaller or who aren't particularly known to retaliate. He's just an example of the type of player that all too often appears to get away with it. So, who cares if he took 1.26543 liberties or 3.1098 or more -- the Habs don't tend to respond in kind to the type of player he is -- is all that really matters, "lol".

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No, retired and visiting the big island (so much to see and do here). Was in Maui in 2019 before covid and loved it.

Life is just peaceful and slower here. Food and coffee are amazing!
Kona Baby!

WgSX0q7.gif
I know exactly what needs t be fixed before we go after the Trevor Zegras' of the world.
We need a couple of blood and guts glue guys who won't put up with this shit.

Reactions: Runner77

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I think they’re training him there for the future. Mailloux isn’t going to move and that’s probably going to be his future defence partner.

Edit: Nope, Mailloux is RH.
Yeah they are literally keeping Guhle at RD for now strictly because Barron, Mailloux , Reinbacher aren't 'ready' yet at RD lol
*Thats* how special Guhle can be, he's playing freaking RD1 at 22 yrs old next to a guy who is somehow -30 with 50 points.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Maaaan, it was about God damn time they scratched Pearson I mean??
If the only reason to give him TOI at ALL was because we wanted to trade him at the deadline..
With him not getting traded why in the WORLD are we even playing him at ALL any more lol, just go home bud
Imagine the message it sends to a guy like Pez, who is heart and soul, and gets benched for Pearson and White!

Reactions: Redux91

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Maaaan, it was about God damn time they scratched Pearson I mean??
If the only reason to give him TOI at ALL was because we wanted to trade him at the deadline..
With him not getting traded why in the WORLD are we even playing him at ALL any more lol, just go home bud
My favorite part was him hoping to play for a contender. Like just enjoy your last NHL payday dude lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Imagine the message it sends to a guy like Pez, who is heart and soul, and gets benched for Pearson and White!
The message is that we clearly need moar karakter :D

Oh man... the decisions that this team makes is something... I know Pez isn't much of anything, but still... collectively, over that past 30 years all the bad decisions.

I want to see the team with more assholes and mean ass players, instead of neutering Arber.

Reactions: Habano and Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad